Monday, August 18, 2008
FINALLY!!!
This weekend I finally finished addressing all of my announcements. It was such a good feeling. Since P wasn't feeling well, it was the perfect time to keep him company and get such a huge chore out of the way. It didn't hurt to watch Michael Phelps make history at the same time too. What is sad though, is now that the swimming portion of the Olympics is over, everyone will go back to not caring about the sport I love so much. So I'm happy the task is completed and I definitely feel a sense of accomplishment. Now onto my next task...finding a place to live! If anyone knows of a cheap basement apartment that is month to month rent please let me know! I've got 2 weeks to find a new home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Suzanne! I love your blog. =)
Post a Comment